TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND FURQAAN ACADEMY INTEGRATED HIFDH PROGRAM
l. Our program integrates Hifdh of Quran (2 hours per day) with Arabic language, Islamic studies and state-based educational program (Pre-K – 7th grade).
2. Our program integrates an Alim/scholar preparatory program along with a standard state curriculum (8th -12th grade).
3. Our programs focus beyond Quran memorization, it focuses on understanding the Quran and implementing it in our student’s daily lives, so Arabic and Islamic studies are taught daily from Pre-k to 12th grade.
4. Our program is balanced in its emphasis on “DEEN” and “DUNYA” education.
5. Our program incorporates tarbiya to teach our students proper Islamic adaab (manners) and akhlaq (etiquettes).
6. We believe our students will not only master traditional Islamic sciences but will excel in any field of study including medicine, science or technology, Insha’Allah.
7. We believe in providing a safe and socially Islamic environment for your child.
8. We believe in nurturing a sense of community and belonging in our students not only in the Muslim community but as contributing members of the broader American community through dawah, civic engagement and advocacy.
9. We believe in a “No Muslim Child Left Behind” policy and strive to make this opportunity affordable for all Muslims.
10. We believe our students will be leaders and scholars and model Muslims to lead this ummah and our society at large.